An exciting opportunity has arisen within MediaHeads to join the team. We’re looking for a sharp, motivated and versatile individual.
We are digital marketing agency with almost ten years of experience in online marketing. Our aim is to deliver beginning-to-end marketing solutions to businesses to help them to achieve their marketing goals. We cover a range of services including website design and management, SEO, email marketing, etc.
In this role you will report to and assist the Project Manager with the delivery of marketing activities for clients. You will be expected to fulfil the following roles and responsibilities.
- Interacting with clients via email and phone
- Packaging and posting parcels
- Set up social media and email accounts e.g. Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, Zoho, etc
- Managing social media accounts e.g. Google Plus, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter
- Writing monthly reports of clients’ marketing strategies and progress
- The use of email marketing platforms to deliver newsletters and e-shots
- Develop an understanding of Search Engine Optimisation and paid advertisement (PPC)
- Send out press releases, update blogs etc.
- Facilitating a range of digital marketing strategies
- General office admin tasks; such as taking calls, signing for packages and running errands
- General Housekeeping
- Punctual & Reliable
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent spelling, grammar and all-round literacy skills
- Strong initiative
- Hard working
- Willingness to learn
4 GCSEs Graded C or above preferably in English, Maths and ICT.
The right candidate may be offered a full-time job upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Job Type: Apprenticeship
Please send the relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Contact Details
4. Cover Letter
We look forward to hearing from you.